Our rapidly growing B2B/Corporate/B2C division is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join its lively and creative team. The successful candidate will work with prestigious well-known brands across a wide range of sectors from start-ups to global corporations. This is a role for those who don’t want to be pigeon-holed into one discipline or sector and who thrive on fast-paced diversity.
The role entails strategic consultation, client liaison, mentoring junior members and coordinating the management of large campaigns, while personally running some smaller accounts. As Account Manager, the successful candidate will relish taking a strong role in implementing strategy, leading campaigns with natural ease, advising and consulting on high level areas while taking responsibility for overall KPIs being met/exceeded. A great opportunity for those who want to push themselves and expand their current skill set quickly. A can-do, proactive and positive attitude is a must, as is the ability to work quickly and accurately. An interest in the world of business is a pre-requisite.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B or Corporate comms (ideally in an agency setting and at Account Manager level)
- A hands-on approach to media relations
- Ability to strategically lead large campaigns and deliver top quality results under pressure (and small accounts)
- A thorough understanding of how PR can enable business change
- Demonstrable experience of client liaison at a C-Suite level
- A business mind-set; ability to converse with high level professionals and understand their brand inside-out – becoming their business partner
- Experience of delivering outcomes in line with client objectives (plus a swag bag full of current media contacts)
- Exceptional and efficient written ability under pressure. Proven experience in creating a range of media materials and ability to provide constructive guidance to more junior members
- Experience of autonomously managing projects from start to finish, with positive results
- A hunger to develop, learn and progress
- A can-do attitude – from proactively suggesting campaign ideas, to selling in stories, to advising junior members on how to exceed KPIs
Please contact email@example.com if of interest