We are looking for a talented and driven Senior Account Manager to join our lively and creative Food and Drink team to work across a range of exciting brands – from big household names to dynamic challenger brands.
The successful candidate will relish taking a strong role in implementing strategy, leading campaigns with natural ease, advising and consulting on high level areas while taking responsibility for overall KPIs being met and exceeded. The role offers a great opportunity for those who want to push themselves and expand their current skill set quickly and flex their creative muscles.
We want you to be passionate about creative, integrated PR activations and delivering the best possible results for clients.
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum 4 years’ experience in FMCG and consumer comms with a focus on Food and Drink (ideally in an agency setting)
- Stellar media relations skills and a ‘hands on’ approach to journalist outreach
- Creative approach to campaign development, and ability to think ’outside the box’ to deliver results
- A proven track record managing clients at C-Suite level and junior team members
- Ability to strategically lead large campaigns and deliver top quality results under pressure
- Exceptional and efficient written ability under pressure. Proven experience in creating a range of media materials and ability to provide constructive guidance to more junior members
- Experience of autonomously managing projects from start to finish, with positive results
- Understanding of the synergies between PR and Digital/Social Media campaigns, ideally with demonstrable experience of working on fully integrated campaigns
- A hunger to develop, learn and progress
- A can-do attitude – from proactively suggesting campaign ideas, to selling in stories, to advising junior members on how to exceed KPIs
- An eye for detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately
Key benefits of joining the 35-strong Sp!der team
- A nurturing, friendly and fun environment: running club Monday, sweetie bowl Wednesday, dog cuddles every day
- Early finish every Friday and on birthdays
- The ability to progress quickly through the ranks
- A diverse client portfolio
- A strong social community
- Pension scheme
- Company-wide outings (pizza, pub runs and park walks to name a few) on regular basis, champagne each Friday, quarterly team drinks/breakfasts, annual sports day, monthly book club, and much more!
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You can apply via Linkedin here.