Position vacant: Account Executive
About Spider PR
Spider PR is a stellar PR and social media agency, growing at 35% year-on-year, based in Bermondsey, close to London Bridge. We are 38 people working on clients in food and drink, fmcg, corporate, B2B travel and lifestyle. With early finishes on a Friday and two friendly dogs to hand, the team is close-knit and regularly socialises both in and outside the office.
Our rapidly growing B2B/B2C/Corporate division is looking for an exceptional Junior / Account Executive to join its lively and creative team. The successful candidate will get to work with well-known brands across a wide range sectors (no pigeon-holing here) and with everything from start-ups to global corporations on the books, no two days are the same.
The successful candidate will be strongly involved in all aspects of campaigns, with key aspects of the role including (but not limited to): delivering first-class media coverage, drafting sparkling copy, coverage reporting and general account support.
Our dream application will have:
- 6+ months’ experience in B2B or Corporate PR (ideally in an agency setting)
- Ability to consistently deliver high-quality media coverage to target
- Strong written and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and prioritise workload, in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- A strong sense of curiosity and a keen understanding of what makes a killer story
- A can-do attitude – from scoping out ideas to selling in stories and smashing KPIs
- A creative and imaginative brain
- Bags of initiative – happy to work as part of a team but also with a sharp mind to make independent and calculated decisions when needed
In return, the successful candidate will enjoy working for exceptional clients, in a close-knit and nurturing team with plenty of room for fast progression. Spider PR is creative and enthusiastic with a culture to rival any agency. Perks include early finishes on Fridays and a strong social community.
If you are interested in joining the team at Spider PR then please send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org