We are looking for an exceptional Account Executive to join our lively and creative Food and Drink team to work across a range of exciting brands – from big household names to dynamic challenger brands.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of campaigns, but have a main focus on coverage delivery, client liaising and low-level consultation. He/she will work across a variety of different clients and a range of different sectors. Entrants must have a good knowledge of the food and drink media both print and online, with a comprehensive understanding of the digital sector.
This is an exciting role with lots of room for growth and development
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 1+ years’ experience in consumer comms (preferably with some experience of the food and drink sector) covering both trade and consumer remits
- A determination to deliver top quality results under pressure (and small accounts)
- An understanding of how to compile submissions for a cross section of trade media including features and news
- Initiative: Continuously thinking of new ways to pitch to the media and finding other tasks to be getting on with during down time
- Experience of delivering outcomes in line with client objectives
- Exceptional media and social contacts and the confidence to create new relationships
- Experience of researching, writing and distributing press releases to target media
- Ability to work well within a team and under pressure
- A hunger to develop, learn and progress
- A can-do attitude – from proactively suggesting campaign ideas, to creating content, to responding to social trends
- Autonomous – ability to manage projects from start to finish with positive results, and demonstration of self-motivation
- A strong understanding of what makes a killer story
- A creative and imaginative mind-set, with an ability to help devise campaign ideas that work for the client and produce great results
Key benefits of joining the 38-strong Spider team
- A nurturing, friendly and fun environment: running club Monday, sweetie bowl Wednesday, dog cuddles every day
- Early finish every Friday and on birthdays
- The ability to progress quickly through the ranks
- A diverse client portfolio
- A strong social community
- Pension scheme
- Company-wide outings (pizza, pub runs and park walks to name a few) on regular basis, fizz each Friday, quarterly team drinks/breakfasts, annual sports day, and much more!
Salary: circa. £25k p/a dependent on experience
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Things to know about Spider
- We are a team of 38, plus 2 wonderful office dogs!
- The ‘Spider House’ is a beautiful converted Victorian warehouse located just a 5 minute walk from London Bridge
- We have 5 key divisions: Food and Drink, Property, Lifestyle, Corporate, and Digital
- We are an owner managed agency which gives a unique and genuine family feel to the company
- We enjoy a nurturing, friendly and fun environment
- We have excellent employee retention rate (people genuinely enjoy working here!) and offer fast career progression
- We work with a diverse and exciting portfolio of clients
Please note that due to high volumes of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.