Our rapidly growing Social Media and Digital team is looking for a driven Account Executive to join the lively and creative crew. The successful candidate will work with a mixture of established brands and challengers. This is an exciting role with lots of room for growth and development.
A can-do, proactive and positive attitude is a must, as is the ability to work quickly and accurately. The ideal candidate will be passionate and driven to help us grow our rapidly expanding Social and Digital team.
We are looking for someone with strong writing and organisational skills. The role entails working alongside the content team, client liaison, participating in campaign ideations, some community management and consumer engagement, as well as supporting the senior members of the team. A can-do, proactive and positive attitude is a must, as is the ability to work quickly and accurately. An interest in the world of social is crucial, as a desire to stay up to speed with developments across platforms will be essential to growth within the role.
Key benefits of joining the Spider team
- A nurturing, friendly and fun environment complete with endless cups of tea, sweetie bowls each Wednesday, and lots of fluffy dog cuddles
- The ability to progress quickly through the ranks
- A diverse client portfolio
- A strong social community and early finishes on Friday
- Pension scheme
- Company-wide outings (pizza, pub runs and park walks to name a few) on regular basis, champagne each Friday, quarterly team drinks/breakfasts, early finish every Friday, monthly book clubs, a running club, and much more!
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum 1 year of experience in an agency
- Ability to work well within a team and under pressure
- An understanding of the impact of social on client growth
- An interest in campaign development and client liaisons
- Demonstrable written ability under pressure
- A hunger to develop, learn and progress
- A can-do attitude – from proactively suggesting campaign ideas, to creating content, to responding to social trend
Additional skills that you may possess:
- Experience with scheduling tools
- Analytics platforms
- Community management
You can apply for this role via Linkedin here.