SPIDER IS RECRUITING FOR ITS B2B/CORPORATE TEAM
We are looking for an exceptional Junior Account Executive to join our fast paced and growing agency in our growing B2B/Corporate team.
The successful candidate will work with prestigious brands across a wide range of sectors. This is a role for those who don’t want to be pigeon-holed into one discipline or sector and who thrive on fast-paced diversity.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of campaigns, but have a main focus on coverage delivery, client liaison and evaluation. As a Junior Account Executive, you will be required to prepare press materials, pitch to news desks and work closely with senior members of the team. A can-do, proactive and positive attitude is a must, as is the ability to work quickly and accurately.
A can-do, proactive and positive attitude is a necessity, as is the ability to work quickly and accurately. An interest in the world of business is a pre-requisite.
The successful candidate must have:
· Ideally a minimum 1 years’ experience in an agency with B2B/Corporate comms (ideally in an agency setting and at Junior Account Executive level)
· Proven ability or enthusiaism to consistently deliver large volumes high-quality media coverage to target (plus a swag bag full of current media contacts and a desire to earn more)
· Exceptional and efficient written ability under pressure. Proven experience in creating a range of media materials.
· A proven ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
· Demonstrable experience of client liaison, preferably with senior executives
· A keen understanding of what makes a killer story
. A creative mind, who can spot the next big idea and story
· A can-do attitude – from proactively suggesting campaign ideas, to selling in stories and smashing KPIs
Our package and benefits
· Competitive salary
· 22 days’ holiday per annum (plus option to buy 3 extra holiday days each year)
· Company pension scheme
· Early finishes every Friday
· Be Good Days – Everyone may take 1 day (paid) to work for a charity of their choice
· Birthdays – 3pm departure after cake!
· Break Away – Every employee has the opportunity to take one 5pm finish a week
· Bubbles Friday – Between 4:00-4:30pm every Friday a bubbles cart will go around the office.
Things to know about Spider
· We are a team of 45, plus 2 wonderful office dogs!
· The ‘Spider House’ is a beautiful converted Victorian warehouse located just a 5 minute walk from London Bridge
· We have 5 key divisions: Food & Drink, Consumer & Not-For-Profit, Corporate & B2B, Property and Social & Digital
· We are an owner managed agency with a unique and genuine family feel to the company
· We enjoy a nurturing, friendly and fun environment
· We have excellent employee retention rate (people genuinely enjoy working here!) and offer fast career progression
· We work with a diverse and exciting portfolio of clients
JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The main role includes:
- Media monitoring/keeping an eye out for all coverage
- Generating new media relationships
- Liaising on a daily basis with the media/coverage delivery
- Researching the media and keeping up-to-date with it
- Gaining a understanding of the key journalists and publications in your sector
- Updating all coverage schedules and reports
- Collating media lists
- Drafting press releases
- Take down notes in meetings to circulate to clients and the wider agency team
- Answering basic client requests via calls and emails
- Keeping timesheet up to date
- Organising press kits and media send outs
- Keeping all in house files and client files in up to date
- General day–to-day admin
If interested, please email email@example.com