Things to know about Spider
- We are a team of 38, plus 2 wonderful office dogs!
- The ‘Spider House’ is a beautiful converted Victorian warehouse located just a 5 minute walk from London Bridge
- We have 5 key divisions: Food and Drink, Property, Corporate, and Digital
- We are an owner managed agency which gives a unique and genuine family feel to the company
- We enjoy a nurturing, friendly and fun environment
- We have excellent employee retention rate (people genuinely enjoy working here!) and offer fast career progression
- We work with a diverse and exciting portfolio of clients
About the role
We are looking for an exceptional Account Manager B2B to join our fast paced and growing Social Media & Digital Team.
This is a brand-new role, created to not only manage several existing B2B accounts but to be a crucial player in our continued expansion in this area. The successful candidate will work across a range of sectors from start-ups to global corporations and will be offered lots of room for growth and development.
We are looking for someone with exceptional B2B social and digital experience who can hit the ground running – leading accounts, managing juniors and contributing to new business.
You will be responsible for:
- Account performance, goals, KPI’s, outcomes and client communications for owned accounts
- Financial management encompassing day-to-day finance processes and development of all project and retainer budgets and management of forecasts
- Implementing strategy
- Creating and managing campaigns
- Overseeing social profile management across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn and ensuring that it remains aligned to the wider brand strategy of the client
- Managing and implementing paid social strategies
- Mentoring junior members
- Inputting into content planning and production
- Overseeing of status reporting both internally and externally
- Ensuring the commercial success of your accounts and being actively involved in new business pitching and preparation
We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience of running B2B social media accounts (ideally in an agency setting)
- A genuine interest in B2B and paid social with a thorough understanding of how social can help businesses achieve their objectives – both brand and commercial
- Experience of delivering outcomes in line with client objectives
- A can-do attitude – from proactively suggesting campaign ideas, to creating content, to responding to social trends
- Strong presentation skills
- Financial management experience encompassing day-to-day finance processes and development of all project and retainer budgets and management of forecasts
- A business mind-set; ability to converse with high level professionals and understand their brand inside-out – becoming their business partner
- Excellent numeracy, telephone manner and communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to multi-task, work well within a team and under pressure #Excellent written English and grammar essential
- A hunger to develop, learn and progress
Our package and benefits
- We offer a very competitive salary
- 22 days’ holiday per annum (plus option to buy 3 extra holiday days each year)
- Company pension scheme
- Early finishes every Friday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Be Good Days – Everyone may take 1 day (paid) to work for a charity of their choice
- Birthdays – 3pm departure after cake!
- Sweet Days – Sweetie day on a Wednesday (no questions asked)
- Bound Through London – Weekly running club on Wednesday at 5pm (plus 2 pub runs Per Year).
- Break Away – Every employee has the opportunity to take one 5pm finish a week
- Bubbles Friday – Between 4:00-4:30pm every Friday a bubbles cart will go around the office.
Think you have what it takes? You can apply through LinkedIn here.