Spider is looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior / Account Manager to join our vibrant, dedicated, and dynamic B2B & Corporate team.
Spider – Where Brave Brands Belong:
Our B2B & Corporate division works on UK briefs as well as being regularly appointed the EMEA hub agency for numerous brands, working with our international network. Clients on the team span a cross-sector of industries from global tech-based businesses to sustainability-and-purpose-led companies, property developers, and innovative challenger brands and start-ups – to name a few! As long as it is a business communicating with another business, we relish it – and think we’re pretty good at it too!
About The Role:
We are looking for someone to join our growing team who is proactive and has three-to-four years of demonstratable experience, ideally in a PR agency setting. Most-recently, experience in driving and delivering engaging and thoughtful PR campaigns across the B2B and Corporate comms spheres.
- A genuine passion for B2B and corporate PR and an understanding of how PR can help businesses achieve their objectives – both brand and commercial
- Consultant mindset with excellent self-drive and a flexible, enquiring approach to challenges
- A key point of contact within the agency for clients, the role needs a confident client handler with experience of advising at senior levels
- Strong media relations skills and a passion for news. Specific sector knowledge is good-to-have, but not essential due to the varied sectors our team works with.
- Strong project management, organisational and time management skills
- Experience of working on integrated campaigns, managing experiential activity in order to manage busy client press offices and supporting campaigns.
- Ability to assigning activity amongst the team and third-party suppliers, and keep activity on track, on time and on budget
- High levels of communication - both presentation, verbal, and written skills
- A flair for creativity, strategic thinking, and innovation
- Commercially aware and business savvy
- Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
- Service focused and sensitive to confidential information
- Proactive attitude – focussed on exceeding client expectations
- Financial management experience encompassing day-to-day finance processes and development of all project and retainer budgets and management of forecasts
- A business mind-set – ability to converse with high level professionals and understand their brand inside-out, becoming their business partner
- Able to give strong direction and nurture and inspire team members
For more information or to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our package and benefits:
Spider employees are offered a welcoming working environment and long-term career development opportunities including internal and external training. Spider offers a competitive salary, 24 days’ holiday per annum and a company pension scheme.
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home
- One hour back: late start or early finish one day per week
- Year round 4.30pm finish each Friday
- Early 3.30pm birthday finishes (and always cake!)
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Year
- Private health insurance after 2 years
- Wellbeing sessions
- Access to a range of benefits, discounts and deals, exclusive discounts, and rewards at over 30,000 brands
- Active social calendar including drinks, walks, dinners and team nights out
- Cuddles with our resident office dog – Annie – as well as regular other four-legged visitors