- To build awareness of Innovation Agri-Tech Group (IAG) as the business prepared to head out of its Research & Development phase and prepared for the launch of its patented technology, vertical farming solution, the GrowFrame™ 360.
- Spider implemented an awareness-building campaign which included a regular flow of news stories from the business as the team expanded, new partnerships were formed, and the business rapidly grew ahead of launch.
- Responding to the news agenda was a key pillar of the communications approach – especially throughout the summer of 2022 as the country and farmers faced momentous pressures due to droughts and flash flooding.
- Thought leaderships positioned IAG’s technology and vertical farming as a key solution to growing crops in increasingly challenging environments, and broadcast coverage highlighted the incredible work IAG is working on to alleviate pressures on growers in the UK and further afield.
- The campaign culminated in a launch event for the GrowFrame 360™, which brought together investors, key supporters of IAG, and Spider secured the attendance of key journalists. Attendees were given the opportunity to learn in-depth about the GrowFrame™ 360 and seeing it first-hand and press were given exclusive interview time with IAG’s Founder and CEO, Jaz Singh.
- IAG has firmly been positioned as a leading player in agri-tech, and the foundations have been set for future campaigns to take the brand to the next level.
- Increased awareness among shareholders, potetntial investors and key media titles
- Coverage in top tier titles, including BBC News (TV and Radio), The Grocer, Farmers Guardian and Farmers Weekly