- Saga was launching its first ever legal services for over 50s and needed Spider's help to develop a campaign to differentiate it from competition within the field.
- Spider coined a new phrase “digital legacy” to define the emerging question of what happens to a person’s online presence after they pass away
- Spider launched numerous research-based campaigns with this theme as the central concept, driving people to Saga’s website and phone lines.
- This resulted in coverage across national, broadcast and trade media, including in The Sun, The Telegraph and Mail Online
- Generated thousands of visits to Saga Legal’s website, resulting in hundreds of downloads of the Saga Guide to Digital Legacy
- Our campaign prompted the Law Society to develop an official position on this area