- Spider was tasked with implementing a creative campaign which would raise awareness of Virgin Trains, especially within people travelling in and out of Euston station.
- The activations were designed to ensure Virgin Train's key messaging around speed and customer-first experiences were always front of ind.
- Activity also needed to have the 'wow' factor and ensure media cut through.
- Spider brought to life the immersive and interactive world of Virgin Trains with a range of creatives captured both the media and public attention.
- Firstly, the team commissioned a piece of installation art at Euston station where consumers could get a feel of the countryside, with customers arriving being greeted by real grass and encouraged to remove their shoes, socks and take a wander through the urban paddock.
- Spider then created the UK's first high-speed book singing. A host of well-known authors - including Jo Nesbo and Joanna Trollope - offered Virgin Trains’ passengers an exclusive opportunity to own a signed copy with book signing taking place in a designated coach.
- The project secured fantastic wide-spread coverage, including key national titles, and helped to raise brand awareness and drive home the key messages.