- To launch the news of the first in-person Geneva International Motor Show (GIMS) since 2019 alongside the exciting news that it will be hosted outside of Geneva for the first time.
- Create positive media perception and sentiment, alongside highlighting its key USPs to stakeholders.
- The Spider B2B team worked alongside its PRGN partners to devise a UK media tour as part of a wider European initiative.
- The aim was to build awareness of the inaugural GIMS show in Doha, Qatar, launching it as a must-attend automotive show not only in the Middle East but also positioning it as a global player.
- Spider organised a media breakfast event at The Savoy, London, sourcing the venue and inviting key trade automotive journalists to attend, with the aim of helping GIMS build strong relationships with the UK titles.
- Positioning GIMS as the “ultimate festival of automotive excellence”, the event consisted of a joint presentation from GIMS CEO, Sandro Mesquita, and Denisa Spinkova from the Qatar Tourism Board.
- Importantly, the media were able to have one-to-one time with both Sandro and Denisa to delve into more in-depth and tailored information for their audiences. What’s more, the media were given an exclusive teaser around the next GIMS to be hosted back in the host city of Geneva.
- Coverage in requested trade media titles, including AutoCar
- High number of event attendees and positive media engagement