- Spider was initially briefed by 360 brand design agency Harrison to build awareness of their beautifully crafted hospitality designs across a six-month period. Specialists in the hospitality industry, Spider wanted to communicate the essence of what makes Harrison unique as a business, including heritage as a business, team expertise, long-lasting client relationships, 360-degree approach from brand creation & identity to interior design, and ongoing sustainable efforts.
- Spider implemented a hard-working press office which focused on news generation campaigns to announce Harrison’s involvement in a number of standout projects –Hilton Birmingham Metropole NEC, Marugame Udon, and Hort’s Townhouse.
- To showcase expertise, this was supported by numerous thought leadership pieces authored by different members of the team.
- Award entries further cemented Harrison’s dedication to the sector.
- Spider further amplified news projects through social media support for Harrison across LinkedIn and Instagram, crafting posts to showcase Harrison’s fantastic array of projects and work.
- Coverage within top-tier titles across industry verticals and regional press, including Campaign, Design Week, Sleeper Magazine, Propel, MCA Insight, and more.
- Awareness building – with new prospects citing news pieces seen when approaching Harrison.
- Harrison shortlisted for awards, including the International Hotel and Property Awards.
-Continued working relationship between Harrison and Spider.