- The aim was to influence both HNWs and financial institutions on how they can individually and collectively make a difference to climate change.
- Spider crafted an initial 3x month launch campaign, propelling the GRP launch, targeting key decision makers.
- The goal was to encourage savers and investors to commit 0.25% of their savings annually to help combat climate change.
- The GRP’s aim was to drum up over $10billion a year to drive this forward and wanted financial institutions to support changing the way individuals help support climate solutions to benefit our world.
- We achieved 27 pieces of high quality coverage within 3x months, including eight interviews with Reuters, Financial Times and Bloomberg and leading sustainability and finance media.