- Lincoln & York, the UK’s private label coffee roaster for some Europe’s most recognisable brands, appointed Spider to help drive brand awareness within the B2B space.
- During the 3+ year relationship, Spider successfully communicated key messaging alongside emphasising the business’ expertise and long-industry history, driving commercial leads and increasing share of voice in the media.
- Spider implemented a hard-working ongoing press office, aligned with the brand’s 4 key comms pillars, with activity including sharing regular news releases and business updates, alongside reactive and newsjacking opportunities around key awareness days, such as National Apprenticeship Week.
- Industry insights were showcased thought leadership opportunities, and corporate profiling and interviews.
- Key members of the Lincoln& York were put in the spotlight to showcase the rich and depth of experience across Lincoln & York.
- In addition, the press office was supported by in-depth research pieces alongside creative activations, such as International Coffee Day activation which included a key media mailout and consumer research activation looking at consumer’s attitudes to sustainability and coffee.
- Increased brand awareness utilising major catering, retail and news media titles.
- Coverage in key titles, including The Daily Telegraph, The Grocer, and Bloomberg.