- To promote its proteins, custom premix solutions, bioactive ingredients, plant-based solutions, micronutrients, technology and innovation to the UK and EMEA regions.
- Acting as a ‘hub’ agency, Spider created and executed an integrated PR campaign for the UK, France, Germany and Italy.
- In order to best reach media in the EMEA markets, Spider worked with its PRGN partner agencies, acting as the liaison between the partner agencies and the client, managing PR content, developing collateral to be rolled out, and collating and developing combined reports. Alongside this, Spider activated an ongoing press office in the UK, securing coverage in key industry titles
- Spider positioned Glanbia as a leader in the market and raised its overall presence in the UK. The communications strategy included (but not limited to) targeted launches for new products and market innovations, utilising key insight and data, facilitating interviews, ensuring share of voice through feature inclusions, and reactive opportunities where relevant.
- As trade shows and exhibitions opened up, Spider implemented a face-to-face media strategy, setting up and hosting interviews and meetings between press and key business spokespeople at the shows, including at VitaFoods in Switzerland.
- Increased brand awareness in UK and EMEA markets
- Improved engagement and sign ups to online events (eg. webinars, etc.)
- 137+ pieces of coverage across the UK, Italy, Germany and France, including top tier trade publications such as NutraIngredients, Nutraceutical Business Review and Food and Drink Technology