- Liberis, an alternative finance provider for UK SMEs, wanted to set itself apart from competition, highlighting its unique offering and building authority. It wanted to showcase value and entice prospective customers.
- Spider embarked on a targeted campaign, helping position Liberis as the voice of British business.
- Ensuring a mix of thought leadership and news gen activity, Liberis began discussing topics including: how to save the high street, open banking and how banks aren’t providing SMEs with access to funding. In addition, using Mothers Day/Easter as a hook, Liberis provided consumer payment predictions.
- Spider used consumer research, competitions and roundtables to strengthen brand positioning across these key areas of interest for prospective customers underpinning a key message of: ‘Keeping afloat’; the recurring reason for UK SME funding
- The campaign achieved 141 pieces of coverage across targeted media outlets.
- Delivered repeat national opportunities & interviews across Daily Mail, City AM, The Times, Daily Star, Yahoo, Reuters and Sunday Express (& a full page in Daily Mirror)
- Also achieved a double page spread in Business Life magazine
- All of the activity laddered up to helped strengthen the brand's presence as a small business champion and increase partner opportunities.