- From using recycled wrapping paper to shopping locally, more of us than ever before are attempting to be more environmentally friendly over the festive period
- In order to put mushrooms at the heart of the sustainable conversation over the Christmas period, we needed to highlight their green credentials in a press worthy way
- We undertook research to calculate the miles our festive food travels
- Did you know the average person’s food miles over Christmas are enough to travel to the North Pole there and back three times?
- Consumers generally believe they are opting for a green choice with vegetarian options, however ingredients such as nuts, cranberries, avocados and aubergines travel across the globe
- Identified a passionate spokesperson, celebrity chef Matt Tebbutt, to communicate the findings and offer delicious and sustainably savvy recipe alternatives
- Filmed the action - giving us photography and video assets for PR and social media
- Hit the airwaves - with 18 interviews with Matt across broadcast, national & consumer titles