- Spider was tasked with announcing the strategic partnership between Transcend Packaging and ZUME, a global provider of compostable packaging solutions
- Spider emphasised the collective aim of enhancing capacity of sustainable, affordable, and scalable wet moulded fibre, using next-generation robotic technology
- Spider worked closely with Zume’s agency partner to ensure the campaign was elevated cross-channel and cross-market for maximum impact and exposure to key business stakeholders and future clients.
- Spider crafted an impactful press release which was localised and issued across the US, UK and EMEA market, announcing the multi-million-pound deal which is set to create one of the largest specialist moulded fibre production facilities created in Europe.
- Additionally, a cross-company social media amplification approach ensured the news was further amplified to all key stakeholders and business prospects. To further this, Spider drafted a blogpost on behalf of Transcend CEO, Lorenzo Angelucci, to be shared across LinkedIn.
- Short-form video content was created in order to enable further engagement across social channels and paid-for social media campaigns allowed for enhanced and more targeted engagement post-launch.
- The strategic partnership between Transcend and Zume was announced to both the UK, US and European press and featured in key media titles including Packaging News, Packaging Europe and Business Insider.
- Increased brand awareness across the globe for both Transcend and Zume
- 3x Commercial leads for Transcend Packaging